REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 26th, 2018.
If you register after January 27-February 1st there will be a $50 late fee.
Register your child ONLINEfor each sport they are going to try out to play.
If you are interested in tryout out for two sports please register for both.
1. Physical Form(Signed be a Licensed Physician) If your child participated in the Novant Free Sports Screening at Waxhaw Family & Sport Medicine, please note that on the front of your sealed envelope, as we already have a copy of the results.
2.Insurance Waiver Form (NOTARIZED) This version is required for middle school only not the high school. High school now uses a different form.
3. Concussion Form – Both parent and child need to initial and sign the form.
4. Put the documents in a sealed envelope with the students first and last name, grade and sport on the front of the envelipe . Drop off at the WMS front office in the green lock box. Please sign the binder that you deposited the envelope. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TO THE COACHES!
It is necessary to complete a new set of paperwork each year, as forms are only valid for the current school year and shredded when school ends.
* If you are registering late (January 27th-February 1st) please make sure that you put a $50 check in the envelope. Registration will then contact you about registering online.
Please make a copy for your records, as we will not provide copies once they are turned in.
The online registration and ALL PAPERS must be in by January 26th or your child will not be able to participate in tryouts.
SPRING SPORTS MEETING INFORMATION
Spring meeting for parents to come meet the coaches will be January 22nd at 6:30 pm in the WMS Gym. We will break out into classes after for you to meet with the coaches and learn more about the tryouts.
Tryouts will start the week of February 12th.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
SOUTH CHARLOTTE SPORTS REPORT MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL SHOWCASE GAMES
Thursday December 21st
Carolina Courts – Indian Trail
I am excited to extend a personal invitation to you to participate in the South Charlotte Sports Report Middle School Volleyball Showcase event on December 21st at Carolina Courts in Indian Trail. This is an invitation only event for successful volleyball players in the Greater Charlotte region. The Middle School Volleyball Showcase is a fun and competitive event for 6th, 7th and 8th grade players that enjoy competition and testing their skills. We hope that you will accept your invitation as soon as possible as the event will hit capacity far in advance of December 21st
What's Included in your enrollment:
Showcase volleyball games
Volleyball Clinic Workout led by College Coach and players
· Volleyball Skills Contests with Awards
· Middle School Showcase Volleyball Jersey
Top performers posted on the websites and social media accounts
· Roundtable Discussion with Current College Players
· Feature Coverage Of Event In South Charlotte Sports Report
To register for this event, please enroll at the listed link asap. If you have any questions about this event, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to seeing you in the South Charlotte Sports Report Middle School Volleyball Showcase. To secure your position please visit www.SouthCharlotteSportsCamps.com
South Charlotte Sports Report
BENEFITS OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL SHOWCASE
Fun-Stress Free Event
The South Charlotte Sports Report Middle School Volleyball Showcase provides players with the chance to re-connect with former teammates and school rivals in a fun, stress-free event. The politics and negatives that enter into the sport and block friends and relationships disappear with this unique event for middle school players. Our events are fun, well-organized and built for the enjoyment of the Student-athlete.
As someone that has devoted their life to providing opportunities inside youth sports, I understand the role they play on a family budget. The South Charlotte Sports Report Middle School Volleyball Showcase is priced as an affordable day of volleyball that will provide an exciting experience for the athletes. The enrollment cost for the 2017 Showcase is only $79 per player.
Don’t delay as this event has created great excitement among middle school players. The event has a cap on number of participants and we want to make sure your daughter is included.
Ever wonder why we have a TEAM TAB vs. FALL, WINTER, SPRING pages?
When the new season starts (i.e. fall) all the information about the sports pre-season practices and tryouts from the coach will be under FALL.
Then, once your child makes a team the information will now switch over to the TEAM page. This will have the team roster, schedule, team mom and any other daily to weekly information that the coach needs to communication to his or her team.