WEDDINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB
FOR SPRING SPORTS
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN 12/15/18 to 1/25/19
Online registration will close at 11:59 pm.
Any paperwork received after 4pm on 1/25/19 must be accompanied by a $50 late registration fee *checks only*made out to WMSABC in order to be accepted- paperwork received without a check will be returned, no exceptions will be granted.
Register your child ONLINE for each sport they are going to try out to play.
If you are interested in tryout out for two sports please register for both.
1. Physical Form (Signed be a Licensed Physician) If your child participated in the Novant Free Sports Screening at Waxhaw Family & Sport Medicine, please note that on the front of your sealed envelope, as we already have a copy of the results.
2. Insurance Waiver Form (NOTARIZED) This version is required for middle school only not the high school. High school now uses a different form.
3. Concussion Form – Both parent and child need to initial and sign the form.
4. Put the documents in a sealed envelope with the students first and last name, grade and sport on the front of the envelope . Drop off at the WMS front office in the green lock box. Please sign the binder that you deposited the envelope. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TO THE COACHES!
It is necessary to complete a new set of paperwork each year, as forms are only valid for the current school year and shredded when school ends. If you have submitted up to date paperwork for previous season this year (i.e. Fall or Winter), you do not need to resubmit paperwork for the Spring Season.
* If you are registering late please make sure that you put a $50 check in the envelope.
Registration will then contact you about registering online.
Please make a copy for your records, as we will not provide copies once they are turned in.
SPRING SPORTS MEETING INFORMATION
Jan 14th - Time TBD
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help!