Week of 3/18-3/23
Saturday, March 23 from 3:00pm-4:30pm @WSRC
**I will notify you of any rain/weather cancellations or delays by email that day.**
Tuesday, March 19 vs. Marvin Ridge Middle School @WMS, start time 4:30pm
This match will be all doubles and everyone will be playing. The lineup will be given at the match.
Thursday, March 21 vs. South Charlotte Middle School @WMS, start time 4:30pm
This match will be singles and doubles. The lineup will be given at the match.
*If you are unable to make either match, please let Coach Ami know ASAP
**Parents, please note that parking for home matches is in the upper gravel parking lot. No parking is allowed down by the courts.
***Please remember to send snacks for your player for the matches.
We appreciate all of your help with providing water for the matches. The link to the signupgenius is below. Any questions please contact Ashley.
Below is the list of rules and current rankings for the challenge ladder system. If you have any questions, feel free to ask Coach Ami or Coach Mike at the next practice.
- Players can challenge up to 2 players per week.
- Players can only be challenged once a week.
- If players want to play a challenge match during Monday, Thursday, or Saturday practice, confirmed matches must be reported to Coach Ami by the previous Sunday.
- Matches will be accommodated during practices on a first come, first serve basis, but players are allowed to schedule matches at any time or place as agreed.
- Players can challenge one or two spots ahead of their current ranking.
- Winning players will move to the slot they won, and losing player will move down one slot.
- Both players need to agree on the challenge. If agreement cannot be achieved, please see Coach Ami or Coach Mike.
- It is the reponsibility of the challenger to determine court location, booking, and tennis balls.
- Match will be comprised of one set. First to 6 games, win by 2. If match gets to 6-6, then 7 point tiebreaker will be played.
- Within 48 hours after match, scores should be reported to Coach Ami (email@example.com)
Any questions, please contact Coach Ami or Coach Mike. Be sure to practice good sportsmanship and etiquette, and most of all, have fun!
RANKINGS (*updated 3/17)
- Player 3
- Player 8
- Player 4
- Player 7
- Player 9
- Player 14
- Player 1
- Player 5
- Player 11
- Player 12
- Player 6
- Player 13
- Player 10
- Player 2